GST + donation included.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
“Bondi - or Boondi, meaning Surf”
"Bondi," originally "Boondi" is an Aboriginal word which has the same meaning as the word "surf". Noise made by sea waves breaking on the beach...
So as you might have guessed, this scent has a strong ocean influence. Our Bondi Beach incense is delicate with unexpected with top notes of Grapefruit, middle sweet notes of Cardamom then grounded with Cedarwood.
Our Incense is
• Hand dipped and packed in Victoria Australia
• Unique in scent and emotive to that place or ritual our Founder Sophie has developed.
• Long lasting, yet not overpowering that won't give you a headache
• Dipped in fragrance of essential oils and safe synthetics blends (phthalates free)
• 60 sticks - approx 30 hours
• $7 shipping under $42. $10 for purchases over $42 or Free Shipping over $99
Place incense stick in holder and ignite the tip. Burn for 5 seconds and then blow out the flame, allowing the stick to smoulder and fragrance the air. To extinguish dip stick in water or press top against hard heat resistant surface.
Incense sticks are delicate, handle with care.
Each box contains 60 sticks. Each stick burns for approx. 20 mins = total approx 30 hour incense burning time.
Our incense is hand dipped in Victoria with Australian Blended Essential Oils Fragrance and Ethanol.
Never leave burning sticks unattended and near flammable materials. Keep away from children and pets. Use in a well ventilated area.
Bimonthly subscription - a new box of incense delivered to you every second month = $42 paid bimonthly on a reoccurring payment - free shipping included.
One time payment - a singular purchase. If you require multiples, please just add to your quantity.
Click the links to view our Shipping and Returns policies at Gentle Habits.